[Newbies] Time to Vote!

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray at riseup.net
Fri Feb 2 23:32:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have seen the voting call, but I don't know who I could vote for. I
think that we have excellent candidates list, but having low voting
rates is, for me a symptom of low communication rates, not about the
voting candidates, but about what is happening in general in the community.

So, how can approach the more structural program about improving
community participation and communication so, we can have a more
informed voting campaign and proactivity from voters and the community
in general.

Cheers,

Offray