[Newbies] Squeak Oversight Board 2018 - Time to vote!!

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Tue Jan 23 17:04:29 UTC 2018

Hi All,

The ballots went out yesterday!  Please take the time to find your ballot
and VOTE!  Remember your ballot may be in an older email address, it could
be in a junk mail or spam folder.  Please show your support for the squeak
community by finding your ballot and voting!

Please let me know if you didn't receive the ballot or need help finding
it.  I'm happy to research it for you or resend it.

Thanks!