[Newbies] How to rescale child Morph when father does ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 00:55:09 UTC 2019

Hi John,

Thank you for your suggestion.

In StackOverflow a guy suggested something else and also has given me
some hints on how to look for solutions myself. See here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57269261/how-to-rescale-submorph-when-the-container-does/57279752#57279752

It will take me a while to solve this, there are still a lot of more
fundamental things that i do not know and I need to get them sorted out.

bye
Nicola