[Newbies] BUG in keyboard sequence for commenting region ?

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 04:00:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am using Squeak5.2, in MacOS.

According to Help -> Keyboard Shortcut:
----
Ctrl-'	Toggle enclosure within double-quotes
Cmd-'	Toggle enclosure within single-quotes
----

Neither of those works. The only way to make a selected part of text commented is to press Shift+' . This sequence does not toggle, it just quotes the region.

I may have installed a nasty package because I am pretty sure I was able to comment/uncomment regions a few days ago.

Do you observe the same behavior ?

Post Scriptum: Can you tell me where this is implemented and save me X hours of digging ? :) I would like to change it a bit.

Bye
Nicola