[Newbies] CommandShell/OSPRocess primCreatePipe failing. How to        debug?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Fri Aug 30 14:27:33 UTC 2019

Also...

I am on Linux.

The weirdness of the methods only happens during the error. I have seen it happen in my classes to.

If I close the image without saving the normal method text appears.

Also, loading a lot of classes into Smalltalk causes strange stuff.

I attempted to load over 1/2 million classes into my image and Squeak really struggled when I got over 20,000 classes.

So, it could be related to the 3221 classes I have imported that are part of the problem.