[Newbies] Bookmarks in System Browser?

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Tue Dec 17 13:36:47 UTC 2019

Hi all!

I am always jumping around in the Systembrowser searching for
suitable messages to use. And I would like to jump back from where
I started the search, which is mostly the package and class I am
currently editing. Is there a bookmark like support in the System
Browser I can use?

A second window might be an option but it just clutters my small
laptop screen, so easy jumping inside one browser window would be
perfect.

Has anyone added such a feature already?

How do you do it?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.