[Newbies] Saving project to file

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:22:04 UTC 2019

Hello Ralph

I suggest that you try it again but NOT with the initial project (=
the top project which has the balloon).

What I did
1.  I created a sub-project of the top project and added a workspace
and a PluggableTextMorph withModel object to it.

2.  I deactivated  the flaps - (desktop menu - 'show shared flaps' not
active), maybe not necessarey

3. I saved the project

Then I reloaded the project successfully into another image.

The example pr file [1]  with a project showing a list of all classes
in Squeak 5.2  ([2] and [3])  is attached (private mail as the
attachment is 300kB, if approved by list moderator it will come to the
list as well)

HTH

Hannes

[1] http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/pr%20file