[Newbies] Invisible Connectors

Chris Cunningham cunningham.cb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:02:47 UTC 2019

Hi.

I just tried your methods and see that it works in my image.  Rooting
around, I see that I made a change to NCLineMorph to comment out a check
for balloonCanvas or postscritpCanvas, and instead just claim the canvas
isn't one of those.  With this change, I can see the connector; without, I
cannot.

I haven't figured out why this change is needed, and so haven't pushed it
into the main repository.  I have attached a changeset with just this
change that should (I hope) make it work for you.

Thanks,
cbc