[Newbies] #Schedule - How to Use?

David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Fri Jun 28 01:38:57 UTC 2019

Of course as soon as I hit send it occurred to me that someone else has probably get Scheduler up to date.  I found it on SqueakSource:

http://www.squeaksource.com/@11SzkA9kWVz1KQiQ/c5tTlndq <http://www.squeaksource.com/@11SzkA9kWVz1KQiQ/c5tTlndq>

And a version on Smalltalk hub:

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/Scheduler <http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~TorstenBergmann/Scheduler>

Either of those might be better than the one I sent you (which was quite old).

Best,

David