[Newbies] Translating ChronologyConstants

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Sun Mar 24 13:52:34 UTC 2019

Hi Kirk!

* Kirk Fraser <overcomer.man at gmail.com> [190324 14:46]:
> There has always been a problem of keeping the core source of Smalltalk
> separate from project code.  The best way I know of is to make an new
> object with an instance variable containing the object you want to modify,
> then make the mods on your seperate object instead of cluttering up the
> original object.

In this case, it's a SharedPool. While I could inherit and override
its initialization method, how would I make the rest of the Timespan
hierarchy use my version instead of the in-system one?

Thanks!

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.