[Newbies] [squeak-dev] ColorTranscript howto fake/implement?

LawsonEnglish LEnglish5 at cox.net
Thu May 16 11:22:35 UTC 2019

Hey, thanks.

I don’t know what was wrong. I downloaded a pristine copy and filed-in and it works now using your method

My wrong-way apparently made things permanently wacky or maybe something I did earlier in the same image was the culprit.

Thanks again,

Lawson

By the way, will this be part of the distribution soon? It's probably going to be very useful for a lot of people once they get used to it.