[Newbies] Squeak By Example image file

mechanic chrisgame at pobox.com
Mon Oct 7 19:38:15 UTC 2019

Thanks for the pointer to the pdf file, as noted the website seems to have
been pirated. That's one of the useful info sources I remember from some
years ago and was vainly searching for the other day. As for version 3
Squeak someone mentioned, I see that there is a squeak-vm package in Ubuntu
that as of today installed version 3 of squeak. Useful for that 'squeak and
robots' pdf I was working through the last few days. Installing the Squeak
executable on Linux was proving difficult here before discovering that
package!

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Beginners-f107673.html