[Newbies] Squeak By Example image file

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 21:23:14 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

I started with Squeak/Smalltalk about 3 months ago.

You need to see absolutely the Squeak Swiki:
https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak

In the Wiki there is a lot of info and it is not trivial to search
stuff. I found that a good strategy is to look daily at "Changes" made
by other people. Just press "Changes" button on the top of the web page.
In this way you are more confident you are reading pages with updated info.

I made my own page on the Swiki, there I collect pointers to tutorials
and articles as soon as I make them. Here it is:
https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6624

The most important book to start with is "Squeak by Examples", you
should easily find the pdf. A good book on Smalltalk (for programmers)
is "Smalltalk by example" Alec Sharp.

bye
Nicola