[Newbies] Generating subMorphs with relative coordinates

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Thu Oct 31 14:31:46 UTC 2019

Dear List,

I would like to generate Morphs inside another parent Morph.
In this case a bunch of CircleMorphs inside a RectangleMorph.

ATM I am generating them first and then adding them as a whole with
a OrderedCollection and addAllMorphs:

Now during creating of the circles I am adding the world offset of
the Rectangle morph to their bounds:

Is there a way to use relative coordinates for everything and have
the system place the Morphs accordingly?

So far I have found addMorphFrontFromWorldPosition: but that seems
a bit awkward to use in this case.

How do you deal with this situation usually?

Thanks and kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.