[Newbies] Resize all windows in image to fit current resolution

Christian Kellermann ckeen at pestilenz.org
Sun Sep 8 20:20:04 UTC 2019

Hello!

I was wondering whether there's already a handy command sequence
for this out there:

I would like to resize all windows in a workspace wrt the current
screen resolution, ideally keeping their size in proportion to the
screen size.  The use case for this is working on an image on
different machines (laptop/workstation/projector) and having to
resize windows (Browser, Transcript, ...) that are too large for
the currently used monitor resolution gets tedious.

It should be possible to get a list of all currently active windows
in a world I guess but I haven't been able to come up with the right
keyword in my method finder / browser adventures.

How do you deal with this?

Kind regards,

Christian

--
May you be peaceful, may you live in safety, may you be free from
suffering, and may you live with ease.