[Newbies] halt method not halting execution...?

Chris Game chrisgame at pobox.com
Wed Feb 5 11:04:38 UTC 2020

Hello Robert,

I also worked through that excellent book and hit the same problem,
reported on this list under "Halt doesn't stop" in October. There
seemed to be no simple solution to making the program behave just
like the example in that book. Fortunately there are very few such
issues in following all the examples!