[Newbies] DoIt to convert all tabs in workspace to spaces

tty gettimothy at zoho.com
Wed Feb 5 11:47:19 UTC 2020

Hi all.

In Emacs, I have an "untabify" command I can run on a buffer.
I would like to do the same thing in a workspace so that I can align all my
stuff.

For example, here is a section of my Parser Expression Grammar where I would
like to
align all the '<-'

*Page 						<-  ( Remove /  Break /  ReturnOne /  Style /   Structure /
Paragraph  )*
Flow        		  			<-    ReturnOne / Remove  /  Break /   Style /  Structure
/ .
Structure					<-     Break / Div / HorizontalRule / List / Link /
TableMergedRow / TableWellFormed / Transclusion
Style 						<-   TextFormatting / NameDate / Heading
Paragraph					<-	^Flow{1, EndOfLine EndOfLine}
Break						<- ^EndOfLine ^EndOfLine   /*
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Wikitext#Line_breaks */
ReturnOne                      	<- ^EndOfLine
Transclusion				<- "{{" .+  "}}"*

I would also like to remove all the "trailing spaces" after the last
character before a newline.

Is this doable?

thanks in advance.

--