[Newbies] Character allInstances size=0 for 5.3 latest

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Feb 29 21:01:35 UTC 2020

Hi Vaidotas,

all of the things that you suggest are possible, and I would encourage
to you experiment and see what makes sense to you. But I would caution
agaist changing well-known method names unnecessarily, sometimes it is
better to just improve the method comment to reduce surprises.

I don't know your level of experience, but a VM primitive that finds
all (immediate) instances of Character would be an interesting exercise
if you have an interest in that area. To be clear, it's not something
that I would want to spend time on myself, but I'm happy to help you
learn how to do it yourself if you have an interest.

Dave