[Newbies] Squeak Oversight Board Election 2020

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed Jan 15 19:59:00 UTC 2020

HI All,

Thank you again for everyone's participation in this years Squeak Oversight
Board election.  Edgar thank you for helping encourage people to
participate!  Feel free to keep that up!

We currently have 5 candidates for 7 board seats.  In the order they
announced:

Marcel Taeumel
David T. Lewis
Tim Rowledge
Bert Freudenberg
Craig Latta

Time is running out to announce your candidacy! Please announce soon!
There are only 5 days left.  You can follow along by visiting this webpage:
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6636

I will not be available Saturday through Monday morning. If you wait to
announce this weekend and I don't update the webpage don't panic.  I'll
make sure to include you before the ballots go out on Monday.  It would be
better to announce between now and Friday!

Also if your email has changed or you want to get on the voters list please
let me know!  If you know someone that you would like to see on the board
please reach out to them and ask them to run!

Thank you!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum