[Newbies] code to retrieve all method categories and methods under a category

tty gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Jan 16 14:59:40 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

Thank you for the reply.

I was able to get the data by middle clicking on the Browser pane displaying
the data and inspecting the model.

I then hand tweaked it, so my immediate task is solved.

I did look at a ClassOrganizer and ClassDescription but I keep getting
nothing for what look like obvious candidates.

For example:

*WikitextParserFactory
allMethodCategoriesIntegratedThrough:WikitextParserFactory

WikitextParserFactory whichCategoryIncludesSelector:#testTableCaption

*both return nada.

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Beginners-f107673.html