[Newbies] Account at SqueakSource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Oct 22 19:55:23 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 06:03:57PM +0000, robert at kuropkat.com wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Is SqueakSource (http://squeaksource.com/) still allowing new members?  I tried to create an account on the Register Member page and when I put in my initials and password it just refreshes the page and does not create an account.  There appears to be no other members using my initials (based on the member list).
>

> Robert Kuropkat

Yes, squeaksource.com is definitely welcoming new members. I am usually
the person who follows up on problems like this, although I will be
traveling in the next couple of days and I may not be able to resolve
this promptly.

Can you please say the initials that you are using when registering
the new squeaksource.com account?

Thanks for your patience and my apologies in advance if I can't get
it fixed right away.

Dave