[Newbies] Account at SqueakSource

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 23 13:31:17 UTC 2020

It should be working now, can please try once more?

I overlooked the problem because I had only tried it after logging in, d'oh!

Thanks very much for reporting this. I am afraid that we have
been blocking new user registration for a number of months without
realizing that there was a problem.

The problem was caused by some recent updates to make the squeaksource.com
server compatible with the source.squeak.org server. Unfortunately this
made it a little *too* compatible in this case, so I reverted the member
registration method to its earler version, and all seems well now.

Dave