[Newbies] Code not working

Igor Raven igorraven1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 04:50:01 UTC 2023

Thank you for the response.

As you can see from the screenshot

a and i

have values displayed in blue. They have been initialized.
The portion highlighted is to get (sum) value to print.

I did get it to work but only after closing this instance of the code and
re-initializing in a new window.

The code looks same to me but in the new instance it worked.

There must've been something in the memory cash they got corrupted or it
was just a small gremlin having its way with me.