3.8 full image on ftp.squeak.org with proxy

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Aug 1 09:18:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.  I've already updated ftp.squeak.org, and,
finally, managed to update st.cs.uiuc.edu.  There is something very
odd about the disk there.

The only package which needs special care is the Mac one.  Since we
use a disk image (.dmg) file, I think, that only the mac can generate
this.

The .zip files for windows I have, for years, built on unix or linux
systems.  The unix/linux .tar files are also built on unix systems.  I
am happy to do this, I just got overloaded and it is taking me now
more than a week to go through the "important" email that collected.

cheers

bruce

edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org