problems with mailing-lists

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Dec 5 19:29:46 UTC 2005

I haven't checked every instance yet but it looks like the answer is
probably that the recieving mail servers are blocking the lists server.
I've confirmed that mx0.gmx.de which is the primary mail server for
gmx.net is doing this.

The IP address for lists.squeakfoundation.org is 85.10.195.197.

Anyone that is having trouble receiving list email should check or have
checked that their incoming email server is not blocking this IP
address.

Also we have found the IP address listed in at least one blacklist and
are having it removed now, if you are using http://www.us.sorbs.net/ or
using another list that mirrors it then that may be the reason.
Hopefully we can get the lists server removed today.