Fwd: [Ticket#: 2005120510008764] Re: SORBS listing

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:43:36 UTC 2005

Ok, the delisting is in progress. Personally, I don't feel like
hacking around in our mail configuration for every broken blacklist.
Let's announce it and tell the people that are receiving mail through
broken SMTP proxies (if you use a blacklist that is so slow to
respond, I consider your mail setup broken) to use Gmane...