What are we here for?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Feb 24 23:01:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:22:44 -0600, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> I vote for conforming.

Squeak guys? Conforming?

Oh well, might be fun for a chance...

However - route the info@, webmaster@ and other spam invitations through a
different address. I use TMDA and stuff at discuss.... is routed straight
through; hmm... on second thought, if you do a mail alias with the four of
us on it, the poor sender gets a TMDA confirmation from me and will be
utterly confused.

Goran - did you teach your daughter to program in HV already? A little app
with Celeste spam filtering and queueing up the rest like a Professional
Support Helpdesk Thingy[tm] might be optimal.

> 3.  Be prepared to emulate public radio personell and periodically beg
> for money (might have to be in the US to get this one).

I think I get it nevertheless ;)