Magma mailing list

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jul 7 15:47:13 UTC 2005

Chris,

We can certainly help you out.

How much of a hurry are you in?  We are currently in the process of
moving all services to a new 'full' box from our current 'virtual'
system.  A list could be setup for you on the old server now but then in
a few days there would be a little interruption while we moved it to the
new server along with the rest of the lists.  If you don't mind waiting
a few days we can just set it up on the new server to start with.

What do you think?

Ken