Squeak.org hosting moving on Thursday or Friday

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Jul 11 16:19:06 UTC 2005

I'm planning to move the website related hosting for squeak.org from
box1 to box2 on Thursday or Friday.  The account 'website' has been
setup on box2 and I've copied the ssh keys over so anyone who had access
to the account (via ssh) on box1 now should have it on
box2.squeakfoundation.org.  I recommend that you go ahead and see about
getting the 'new' squeak.org site setup there.  A Squeak VM and Sources
file are installed.  I've setup www2.squeak.org as a temporary alias for
box2.squeakfoundation.org which you can use if you like.