Fwd: Re: 3.8 full image on ftp.squeak.org with proxy

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Jul 15 22:23:07 UTC 2005

Bruce, did you happen to put together the mac & win Full bundles?

If you have a moment, could you update them with the fixed image that
Marcus put out on the ftp site?  The current image in the bundles is
basically broken as far as internet access goes (a proxy is set in the
image).

And Ken is probably right that perhaps we should bump up the version
number.  3.8.1?  Hmm, well certainly we were going to do that if we
added any updates, although in this case it's simply a fixed image with
the same update number (and same source code), so it's a close call.

- Doug