3.8 full image on ftp.squeak.org with proxy

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Jul 28 06:18:15 UTC 2005

Questions: How do we make these files appear on the sqf server?
                      Who can rebuild a windows package of full?

And then there is the 3.8.1 question: there are lots of things (e.g.
0001532: Remove some VMMaker methods to package)
that I would like to have in 3.8 if I would continue to use it. Which
I will not,
I will move on to 3.9 next week.

The question is now how to handle 3.8 vs. 3.9? The best would be to
have a mantis like system that would funnel all approved items for
3.9a to the maintainer of 3.8 for possible inclusion. We do not have
this system, and I am reluctant to let all the reports open on mantis
because they might be added to 3.8 or maybe not. So I think I will
close all items on mantis that are in 3.9, everything else would get
unmanagable, I think. (there is already too much stuff there).

        Marcus