Box1 now on Sarge!

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Mon Jun 13 09:02:25 UTC 2005

Hi all!

Ok, I gathered up some courage and then edited /etc/apt/sources.list to
say "sarge" instead of "testing". Sarge was released just the other day
so it seems like a good thing to stick to Sarge now, and stop tracking
testing.

Anyway, after staring at "apt-get -s dist-upgrade" (the simulation) I
took the plunge. I am hoping everything is still running fine (it seems
so), but since it said:

	170 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.

...it was a hefty upgrade so keep your eyes open. :)

"Log" file has been updated.

regards, Göran