Progress on Box2?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jun 28 18:36:15 UTC 2005

Cees,

I guess you've been busy with other things but I wonder if you've made
any progress towards getting us a new dedicated server?  Moving
squeak.org to box1 has rather suddenly raised the pressure on it
significantly.  We can handle it I think but I never thought about the
fact that ftp downloads would suddenly explode.  Well, it's only 3 or 4
at a time but that is nevertheless resulting in a 6+ load average.  But
then this server hasn't been acting very well even when nothing much is
going on.  I suspect we are on an over-booked server or something like
that.