Exupery's new mailing list

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Nov 1 17:19:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-01 at 11:54 +0100, Matej Košík wrote:
> Bryce Kampjes wrote:
>
> > The list is here:
> >
> > Bryce
>
> Hello,
>
> I tried to subscribe to the list above. I've got this error message:
> - --------------------------------------------------------------------
> Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5
>
> We're sorry, we hit a bug!
>
> Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
> traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited,
> but the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs.
> - --------------------------------------------------------------------
> there obviously is (was) some problem.

Can you provide more information?  For example did you get this error
when filling out the subscription request at

or when confirming the subscription request?

If it was when submitting the form can you please tell me what you
filled in for each blank?  For the password just approximate the length
and tell me if you entered anything strange (anything other than
alphanumeric characters).

Also what web browser were you using?  Also if you try it again please
note the time as carefully as possible so maybe I can find something in
the logs.

I just tried it myself and it worked fine.