Swik -> box2?

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 16:44:38 UTC 2005

Good. I'm also cc'ing the box admins - anyone of us can help in the transfer.

Shall we first announce it on squeak-dev? It probably means that we
want to lock the swiki for a couple of hours while we are transferring
it, might be polite to tell the community that beforehand.

[box-admins: this is about moving the Squeak Swiki at Gatech over to box2].

Regards,

Cees