Swik -> box2?

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 16 01:03:39 UTC 2005

OK. I'm not ignoring people. I'm just busy. Let's plan on something like
this:

At some point soon, I will release the new version of ComSwiki.  Shortly
thereafter, let's move the Squeak swiki. Currently, minnow is running a
beta version of the new release.

We'll lock down the swiki, transfer it, have it back up and running, and
then I'll convert the minnow site to a forward swiki.

Before that is to happen, you may want to make sure that you have
everything ready to go. In particular, make sure that the URL is one you
want for the future.

Peace and Luck!

Je77