Swik -> box2?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Nov 16 18:36:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 19:12 +0100, Cees De Groot wrote:
> On 11/16/05, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> > Couldn't we just have http://swiki.squeak.org/ and avoid having to
> > remember the extra path?
> >
> That gets problematic if we want to host more swikis...

I guess you mean more swikis within the same swiki instance?  I have to
admit I've not used Swiki so don't know much about that and you may have
a point there.

On the other hand if the other swiki's use seperate instances it seems
to me that this is 'the Squeak wiki' and deserves the best official name
we can come up with for it and the others would have more appropriate
hostnames depending on the subject.

Also it occurs to me, even if the issue is in having multiple swikis in
a single instance can't we use proxying to sort that out and give each
one a full hostname?

Well I prefer http://wiki.squeak.org/ myself.