squeakfr.org hosting ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Nov 30 16:45:20 UTC 2005

Samir,

Yes I'm sure it would be fine but more information about the
requirements would be good.

By the way, I believe the WebSite Team is interested in having alternate
translations of the www.squeak.org site available.  Have you considered
discussing this with them and instead using the existing site?

Ken