new website

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:32:27 UTC 2005

Box Admins,

I have shut down the image running at port 7777.  We are now running
the new website at port 7778.  I believe at this point we are ready to
move the website to the default address of www.squeak.org.  Could
someone point that address at the image being served from port 7778
and then point the current (old) squeak.org to another port so that we
can access it for more content (I guess this would just happen in the
Apache configs)?  I will let you know when the old site can disapper
altogether.

Thanks from the Website Team.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20