Fwd: Problems with squeakmap

Joshua Fein notime0800 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 15:10:37 UTC 2005

didn't see this message, it was in the 'bulk mail' for
some reason.

I posted a couple projects under my account, with some
difficulty...

the insurmountable problem now seems to be that it's
reseting the file-select in the edit-release dialog so
that the package loader can't install it from within
squeak... it works one time OK, then 'resets' the
permissions or something and I have to relog in,
reselect (none or slideauditor or modstars), log back
out to ensure I don't have my own cookie or
something...
and it will load in the first time cold, but not
thereafter until I log in and 'reset' it again.

somewhat frustrating.
-Joshua fein