[Swiki-bugs] Re: Minnow swiki password policy (was Re: Yet another vandalizedwiki page..)

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:07:34 UTC 2005

Hi all!  Sorry -- it's the start of the semester, and Swikis are used a
lot on GT's campus now, so Je77 and I have been dealing with start of
the semester issues.

I'm guessing from the thread that everything has worked out.  If there
are issues that need to be addressed with the Squeak Swiki, we are happy
to deal with them, but since there are few Squeakers at GT now, we can't
guarantee rapid response.

Best wishes!
  Mark