Fwd: Achtung: Traffic-Report-Limit Überschreitung

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Sep 27 18:43:44 UTC 2005

Do you have any idea of what we have had in the past?  Do we have any
sort of historical charts?

A quick glance through the apache2 and ftp logs doesn't show anything
obvious (although as I said I just glanced and didn't do any real
analysis).  One thing we added recently was VNC for debugging VM
networking problems.  The website team has been running it now on an
image for a couple of weeks.  I don't know that's the problem, I can't
really even tell if anyone is actively connected to it or not.  But if
there has been a relatively sudden change then maybe that's the source
of the problem.

Ken