Sync complete

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Sep 28 18:36:22 UTC 2005

I'm looking into it, but having had no prior experience with setting up
mailman (and having other work I have to do) I make no promises as to
how quickly I can finish this or if I even can.  I welcome assistance
from anyone with mailman assistance, particularly in a qmail
environment.

Cees: Is there anyway we can get the current alias setup for the lists?
Or are we going to have to recreate that by hand?

Ken