[Box-Admins] Upload access to the ftp

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Apr 26 17:32:07 UTC 2006

PLEASE NOTE:

I've now changed the ownership setup for the FTP site file area.

We've clearly had a little trouble coordinating the transfer of this
duty to the website team so as to ease that a little bit I've changed
the ownership of the files to the website account so that anyone with
direct access to the website account on squeak.org can update the FTP
site.  The ftp site files can be accessed through ~website/ftpsite/ .

Also I went ahead and added Bruce to authorized key list for ssh access
to the website account.

Bruce: So note anywhere you may have the page '~sqfiles/files' change
that to '~website/ftpsite'.

Ken

P.S. This may be a bit abrupt of me but I felt we needed to get this
sorted out.  I can change it back or to some other setup in just a
couple of minutes if it needs to be done differently.