[Box-Admins] Removing an article from people..org

Gerardo Richarte gera at corest.com
Fri Aug 4 14:30:06 UTC 2006

Ok, so now I have the finished version. Do you think I should just post
a new article with it, or better to wait until the old one is removed?

Or Cees, do you prefer me to send you this finished version so you can
replace the old one with this new one?

    thanks!
    gera

PS: It would be lovely to have an Edit option on articles pretty much as
we have one for Diary entries