[Box-Admins] Re: updates

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Aug 28 15:26:59 UTC 2006

I need some more information to get this right.  Michael if you have
time today to meet me on #squeak (irc.freenode.net) send me some email
to tell me when to meet you.  For that matter it doesn't have to be
today.  If it's just too awkward for you to access IRC let me know and
we'll try to sort this out in an email exchange.

Cees:  Does that mean lw-1.theinternetone.net (the server for which
update.squeakfoundation.org is an alias) is no more?

Everyone else:  Since it looks like I'm going to be making some changes
anyway, maybe it's a good time to seperate the responsibility for the
update files on the server from the website team's account.  Who other
than Michael, Stef, and Marcus would need immediate access to the new
account if I were to do that?

Ken