[Box-Admins] Possible to create small-kernel mailing list [was: About loading Nebraska}

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sat Dec 2 07:42:50 UTC 2006

Hi Marcus & Ken,

sometimes Pavel & Edgar and now Ralph & Milan and my produce some
collaborative traffic (and often some collaborative effort :) which we'd
like to get organized and archived.

Is it possible to create the small-kernel mailing list, thank you in
advance.

Pavel, you've been the motor of this small-kernel thing (not of all the
previous :) can I ask you to copy & paste a list title and a narrative,
thank you.

Cheers
Klaus

P.S. OT: some of the messages in the box-admin list say that now Marcus is
responsible, the
- http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/mailman/subscribe/box-admins
web pages say that box-admin is run by Ken. So I addressed both of you ;-)