[Box-Admins] Re: Swik -> box2?

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 22 23:13:33 UTC 2006

Hi Cees,

I have moved the swikis to their new home. I also upgraded the sites to
the newest version of the swiki software. I left a README.txt file about
the configuration here: /home/wiki/README.txt

I have also left the server running. Take a look at it here:
http://box2.squeakfoundation.org:8080/

I trust you can take it from here. Let me know when you have set up the
site to your liking. Then, I will replace the existing sites with
forwards to the new sites. Currently, the sites still exist on minnow,
but are not editable by anyone. Yours is now the official version.

Happy Holidays!

Je77
--
Jochen "Jeff" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
jochen.rick at cc.gatech.edu, http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105