Setting up a UK Smalltalk mailing list.

Bryce Kampjes bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 21:43:34 UTC 2006

We're trying to build a local Smalltalk community and it would be very
helpful to have a mailing list to keep in touch with. Would it be OK
to set up a UK Smalltalk mailing list on the community Squeak server?

For me, it would be convenient to have it there because the Exupery
list is already there. While the new list will not be only for Squeak
it's still a Smalltalk group with a strong Squeak emphasis. Smalltalk
is still a small community it seems silly to restrict local activities
to a single dialect. Getting a group to critical size is more
important at this stage.

So may I have a mailing list for UK Smalltalkers on the Squeak
community server to help us organise local events?

Bryce