source.squeak.org for SqueakSource...

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:29:01 UTC 2006

On 1/13/06, Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> And I responded to that valid points: Yes, we should merge the two
> setups.

I'm quite positive that we'll reach the conclusion that merging is a
sensible thing to do and that source.squeak.org is a sensible name for
the new squeaksource server.

But don't you think it's polite to wait what other have to say on the matter?

Besides, adding a new virtual host name to an apache server shouldn't
take more than an edit and a reload. 1 minute tops. Certainly if you
have already tested the setup with a dummy vhost name. So I don't
think there are big risks involved with just doing a bit of due
dilligence here...